9/11 Memorial Tour Highlights
Visit iconic landmarks of the Financial District and pay tribute to those at the 9/11 Memorial Tour. Highlights include:
- St. Paul’s Chapel - the oldest public meeting place in New York where you will see George Washington’s pew and memorials to the victims of 9/11
- Trinity Church, the first skyscraper in NYC, where you will visit the graves of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Fulton and the “Trinity Root” sculpture
- Walk along historic Wall Street - learn about the New York Stock Exchange and take a picture with the famous “Charging Bull”
- See where George Washington was inaugurated and learn about Federal Hall and the iconic 40 Wall Street
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial and learn about the former and current World Trade Center Complex
- See the beautiful bronze Fireman’s Memorial honoring New York City’s fallen firefighters
- Take photos of the Survivor Tree and the 9/11 Memorial reflecting pools, which sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood and feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America
Tours offered Monday - Thursday at 2:00 PM.
Financial District Tour + 911 Memorial Tour =
Child (ages 17 and under): $40
Book a Tour of the 9/11 Memorial: Book online now!