- Saint Paul's Chapel- the oldest public meeting place in New York.
- Visit George Washington's pew as well as the memorials to the victims of 9/11
- See The Fireman's Memorial, the beautiful bronze wall mural honoring New York City's fallen firefighters
- Explore and learn about the former and current World Trade Center complex
- Observe the new National 9/11 Memorial waterfalls in the footprints of the original Twin Towers
- Take photos of the Surviving Tree and construction of the New World Trade Center Tower #1 and other new buildings
- See "The Sphere" a sculpture by Fritz Koenig that survived the attacks on 9/11 with only dents and holes
- Discover Trinity Church, the first skyscraper in NYC.
- See the graves of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Fulton and the "Trinity Root" sculpture
- Walk along historic Wall Street and see where George Washington was inaugurated
- Learn about the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, and iconic 40 Wall Street
- Take a picture of "Charging Bull," one of the most visited sculptures in New York
- Walk through historic Battery Park and learn about the original Dutch settlement and Castle Clinton
Ticket Purchase: Tickets must be purchased 12 hours in advance through our secure website or our 24/7 Call Center at (800)595-4849 (4tix). Print out your e-ticket, or just show up after your purchase, and you'll be on our list. It's that easy! Your e-ticket is for entry to the tour. Visitor passes to the 9/11 Memorial are free and included with the tour.
When: Tours are given Tuesday, Friday, Saturday; All Year Round
Time: Tours are given at 2:30PM on Tuesday and Friday; and 1:30PM on Saturday. *Note* tour will start at 5:00PM on the following dates 4/14, 4/7 and 4:00PM on 4/6 Tours leave on time.
Duration: Approximately a 2.5 hour walking tour
Where: We'll be meeting near Broadway and Vesey Street. Exact location given when tickets purchased
Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine. If the 9/11 Memorial is closed, due to inclement weather we will reschedule the tour
Dress: Casual dress. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
Included: An informative, fun and engaging 2.5 to 3 hour walking tour with a licensed New York City tour guide.